Your Fit Body App membership can be paid for through 3 different methods: Google Play, Apple Pay, or through our website www.fitbodyapp.com.
1. I signed up through Google Play.
- Open up the Google Play Store app and click on your profile, in the top right corner.
- From there, you will click on Payments & subscriptions > Payment methods > Add credit or debit card to update your card information that the membership will be charged too. Once you’re done, click on Save.
2. I signed up through Apple.
- Open the Settings app and tap your name. Tap on Payment & Shipping, you might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- To update your payment method, tap on the payment method, then edit your information. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit your card information.
3. I signed up through the website.
- Login at www.fitbodyapp.com and it should take you to your profile settings. You can click on Edit next to your card information, under Payment Info. Just enter your new card information and click Update Payment Info.